This blog is a hobby of mine. I do not have any interest in collecting personal data of the visitors of this blog. I will never do this.
But perhaps you like to comment on one of the articles I wrote. In that case you will provide some personal data to the comment service I use, Disqus. Therefore it is important to read this privacy statement.
This blog is hosted on Github Pages
This blog is hosted on the free hosting service for web pages, Github Pages. Please read the privacy statement of Github. In the privacy statement is stated how Github will handle your personal data (like your internet address).
Cloudflare is used as a DNS/reverse proxy service
This blog uses Cloudflare to provide caching, additional security, and manage the DNS records of my domain.
You can read the privacy statement of CloudFlare for more information. In the privacy statement is stated how CloudFlare will handle your personal data (like your internet address).
Comments on this blog
The comments on this blog use Disqus, which is a free ‘comment’ service. The comment service is included on some of the pages and articles I write.
Disqus primarily makes money using advertising and you can read their privacy statement to find out which personal data they collect and share with others.
- When you place a comment and it is approved it will be visible to other visitors of this blog
- If you have successfully placed a comment, it may indexed by Disqus and shown on other websites or other pages on this website
- If you have successfully placed a comment, search engines may index and store it.
- When you place a comment, I will receive an e-mail with your name and comment. When I have read the e-mail I will delete it and it will be permanently wiped in 30 days.
- If you have created a spam comment, the comment will not be shown and immediately deleted.
- To modify or delete your account, go to your disqus account settings
This website runs on an encrypted HTTPS connection. You can view this in the address bar of your browser.
To contact me
If your have any questions, please contact me using Twitter or any other social media shown in the right hand sidebar.
You can also send me a direct e-mail using the e-mail address shown in my curriculum vitae.